1. Black lipstick: Surely, black lipstick is difficult to pull off, so we want you to stash your black bullet for berry-colored lip color, like Kendall Kardashian’s, which complements all skin tones.
2. Beyond bronzed skin: If your skin tone rivals that of an Oompa Loompa, reel in the spray tans or real tans caused by the sun or from a tanning bed. Here’s why: The former makes you look like you’ve been stuck on a tropical island for years without SPF and leathers your skin, plus the latter causes cancer!
3. OD’ing on eye shadow: Here’s a great way to look super gorgeous while incorporating color into the mix, is to use small pops of color, rather than overdoing the eye shadow. Happy to see this eye shadow look out for 2015! And this look in!
On the right this model at Dior’s Spring show for example: Dior created satin fabric stickers that were placed along the models’ upper lash lines for a touch of color. Bonus: Most of these product will be on sale for Spring!
4. Fan-like lashes: Amping up your lashes without looking fake! To make sure your lashes look natural instead of like a fan, apply several coats of mascara, wait a minute in between applications to allow the formula properly adheres to the coat before it. Another good way to achieve this look is to use individual falsies, or cut a lash strip in half and apply it to the outer corner of your eye only.
5. Sharp boxy Elvira brows: You know what were talking about: They’re overly filled in and squared off at the beginning, as if they were drawn on with a stencil. Your brows should look feathery and lightly colored in, so they leave you looking youthful and fresh-faced, rather than harsh and fake.
Get your free online issue of Bella Petite Magazine today and see what all the buzz is about! Printed editions are also available for order atbit.ly/bellapetitemag
LIKE IT, OR NOT? Tell us below.
PARTICIPATE IN THE PETITE FASHION MOVEMENT! COPY AND PASTE UP THIS FABULOUS GRAPHIC INTO YOUR FACEBOOK TIMELINE COVER HEADER AND PROMOTE IT ON YOUR WEBPAGES.
Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement. Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment, and LifeStyle for Women 5’7″ Tall & under. “Petite is fit, curvy and plus-sized. Free to join us!
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN a photo shoot in California, editorial, fashion spread and tearsheets for your portfolio and model promotions! Enter the ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’7″ tall and under!