10 Heart Healthy tips for women from a woman Physician
- Stop Smoking or for that matter never start in the first place!
- Exercise Regularly (30 minutes of Aerobic Exercise at least 3 times per week), and I don’t mean with the remote control.
- Maintain a healthy diet ladies, which means cutting out excessive fried foods, sugars, and processed foods, including the fudge brownies.
- Keep healthy relationships this helps you cope better with stress believe it or not, stress has been found to be a contributor in heart disease.
- If you drink alcohol, limit it to no more than one drink a day. Moderation is best!
- It’s okay to be sweet, but not when it comes to your blood sugar. This means get tested for Diabetes.
- Make sure you have only the good fats inside you, so get your Cholesterol checked regularly.
- Know your Blood Pressure and keep it normal no matter how good you feel, because Hypertension is a silent killer.
- As obvious as this sounds be sure to always take your medication as prescribed.
- The most important tip is to see your Doctor regularly, because you may think all is good until the blood tests come back 🙂
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE BELLA PETITE MODEL COVER GIRL! The winner will be flown all expenses paid to Hawaii for a Bella Petite high fashion shoot!
This year’s winner will WIN TWO TRIPS! She will be flown to Hollywood for a high fashion shoot for Bella Petite Magazine. Plus, she will win an all expense paid trip to the Ujena Jam in 2014.Enter Bella Petite Model Search! Join Bella Petite today and be part of the petite fashion and model movement.
Bella Petite Magazine is Fashion, Entertainment and LifeStyle for Women 5’5″ Tall & under. “Petite is fit and full figured. Free to subscribe to us!
RELATED ARTICLES ON PETITE FASHION AND MODELS
BELLA PETITE MAGAZINE Enter the Bella Petite Model Search. WIN an all expense paid trip to California and the Ujena Jam and high fashion spread! The ONLY model search in the world for petite women 5’5″ tall and under.
Petite models you can get discovered here on Bella Petite Magazine.